The 2018 annual meeting of the Minnesota Chapter of the American Fisheries Society will be February 6 – 8 at the Kelly Inn in downtown St. Cloud.
REGISTRATION – As in recent years, we strongly encourage early registration for the annual meeting through the Chapter web site with payment via PayPal.
– Professional registration will be $95.00 with student registration at $65.00, both of which include the banquet. A one day professional registration that does not include the banquet will be $70.00
– The registration deadline is January 25, 2018. A $20.00 late registration fee will be charged after January 25th.
– You will be able to pay your Chapter dues along with your meeting registration if you have not already paid Chapter dues through the national AFS “parent society.”
ELECTIONS – 2018 Chapter Elections – Please complete elections by February 6th.
LODGING – A block of rooms have been reserved at the Kelly Inn.
– The rate will be $93.00 per night. Make sure to mention the Minnesota Fisheries Society or AFS to get the discounted room rate.
– The motel indicated that they prefer we call them directly (320/253-0606) to reserve rooms.
– The motel will hold rooms for us through January 23, 2018.