March 24-26, 2020
Edgewater Hotel and Conference Center
Usual technical sessions will begin at 1 pm on March 25th at the Edgewater Hotel & Conference Center in Gatlinburg, TN.
Professional: $60 through March 1, $70 thereafter, $85 day of meeting.
Student and Retiree early bird: $35 through March, $40 thereafter
- Please visit our Square Store to purchase your registration
or send a check to:
175 Baylor School Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Registration form now only needs to be sent if you are sending a check by mail.
- A registration form will also need to be sent to Shawna Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org (or brought to the meeting) to complete your registration. Download that form HERE.
Deadline to submit abstracts is March 1, 2019. We are accepting abstracts for both oral and poster presentations. Oral presentations should be no more than 15 minutes with 5 minutes for questions.
– Student presenters are invited to compete for the Best Student Paper and Poster Awards (1st and 2nd prizes for both).
– Professional presenters are invited to compete for the 2nd annual Best Symposium Paper and Poster Awards (1st prizes for both).
– All abstracts and questions about the meeting should be submitted to Mark Rogers email@example.com.
– Please see first Call for Abstracts for submission intructions.
A rate of $94 per room (the per diem rate for Gatlinburg) has been negotiated with The Edgewater at the Aquarium Hotel and Conference Center. You must make a phone reservation, please call the following number:
Reference: TN Chapter of the American Fisheries Society 2020
Address: 402 River Road Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Please be sure to reserve ahead as they will not change the rate upon check-in!
RESERVATION CUTOFF is Saturday, February 22, 2020
CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE)
We are excited to again offer optional Continuing Education Workshops to attendees! Courses offered will be Tuesday, March 24th and Wednesday morning, March 25th at the Edgewater Hotel & Conference Center in Gatlinburg, TN.
Continuing Education Courses will be determined after January 1st, 2020. Please be patient with us, we will notify you of the courses as soon as we can.