Make an impactful investment in fisheries education, science, and management by sponsoring Alaska’s largest gathering of fisheries scientists, managers, and students.
We invite you to partner in our mission to conserve Alaska’s fisheries and provide exceptional professional development, scientific research, and networking for attendees when you sponsor the 49th Alaska Chapter AFS Annual Meeting “Creativity in Fisheries: New Solutions for a Resilient Future“, March 26-31 in Fairbanks.
Our sponsorship and trade show packages offer a wide range of affordability (starting at $250) and visibility levels (see below). If you are interested in sponsorship, contact Erik Schoen at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register as an exhibitor, click here.
Anticipated trade show schedule:
- Set-up: Monday, March 27, 2 – 5 pm.
- Trade show and posters open to meeting attendees:
- Tuesday March 28, 8 am – 5 pm
- Wednesday March 29, 8 am – 5 pm
- Thursday March 30, 8 am – 3:30 pm
- Trade show and poster session social: Wednesday, March 29, 10 am – noon
- Take-down: Thursday, March 30, 3:30 – 5:30 pm (before the evening banquet and awards ceremony)
The American Fisheries Society Alaska Chapter is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN available upon request.