Theme – Communicating Fisheries Science in an Increasingly Skeptical Environment
– Location: Double Tree Inn, Billings, MT 1-800-588-7666
– Room hold and pricing ends 12/28/18 ($93.00 single) we are working to extend this deadline to 1/11/19.
Meeting registration and affiliate membership dues will be done through Eventbrite.
– Registration opened 12/10/2018
– Early registration ends 1/11/2019; Final registration ends 1/23/2019.
– Symposia abstract deadline: 1/9/2019
PAPER AND POSTER SUBMISSION
– Paper and poster abstracts deadline: 1/16/2019
– Abstracts can be emailed to Steve Dalbey at firstname.lastname@example.org
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
– Awards: Nomination deadline is 5pm, 1/15/2019. Send your nominations to Traci Sylte (email@example.com).
– Scholarships: Wally McClure and Westslope Cutthroat Scholarship – Subunits have been notified of this and should have more information for applicants.
– RAF: Submission deadline 1/15/2019
-Additional meeting room requests: Deadline 1/9/2019
– Committee Caucasus rooms already reserved