Check out the new website for the Fisheries Information and Technology Section at https://virtuallearn.wpengine.com/fits/!
This site doesn’t just come with a new look, but with many new features to help members connect with each other, discuss tech questions and solutions, and post news or requests for information. New ways for you to get involved include:
- You will automatically receive news from the RSS news feed through your email
- You can submit your own news and announcements
- You can ask questions and find answers through the discussion forum
- You can add events to the FITS calendar
- You can share and learn about tech solutions to fisheries problems, organized by application
Look forward to an invitation from the American Fisheries Society’s WordPress to join the website as a Section member. Your login is separate from the Society and is managed by the Section. We look forward to seeing you online!