Take control of your R code
RStudio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. It includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, as well as tools for plotting, history, debugging and workspace management. Click here to see more RStudio features.
RStudio is available in open source and commercial editions and runs on the desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux) or in a browser connected to RStudio Server or RStudio Server Pro (Debian/Ubuntu, Red Hat/CentOS, and SUSE Linux).
R must be installed separately from RStudio
RStudio IDE features:
- Data analysis scripts
- Syntax highlighting, code completion, and smart indentation
- Execute R code directly from the source editor
- Quickly jump to function definitions
- Easily manage multiple working directories using projects
- Integrated R help and documentation
- Interactive debugger to diagnose and fix errors quickly
- Extensive package development tools
- Interactive web applications