Halltech Aquatic Limnology Products and Technical Field Gear
Halltech has been manufacturing Limnology equipment for over 30 years. We have a very broad range of commonly used equipment and have designed and built dozens of custom apparatus for every conceivable application!
We are Pioneers in Precision – providing GPS / GNSS Receivers and Rugged Data Collection Solutions since the beginning of the industry.
Please visit our website to review some of our product but if you do not see what you are looking for, please contact us and we are confident we can assist you.
Here is a list of the most common equipment we manufacture or distribute:
- Ekman Dredges – 6″ x 6″ and 9″ x 9″ .
- Ponar type Grab Samplers – ” x 6″ and 9″ x 9″ .
- Benthic Kick Nets – OBBN and CABIN Protocol.
- Van Dorn and Kemmerer Water Sample Bottles – many sizes available.
- Core and Sludge Samplers.
- Benthic Sieve Buckets, Marchant Sub-Samplers and Sorting Trays.
- Schindler-Patalas Plankton Traps and Plankton Nets.
- All types of Nets – Drift, Trap, Fyke, Blocking and Electrofishing Dip Nets for stream and boats.
- Microplastic Collection Manta Nets and economy designs.
- Hess and T-Samplers.
- Mackie Floating Sieve Boxes.
- Fish Measuring Boards and Viewing Trays.
- Rite-in-the-Rain Waterproof Paper and Field Boxes.
- Distance Measuring Laser, Compasses, Inclinometers.
- Satellite Phones (Iridium and Globalstar) and Related Technologies – SPOT and WiFi Hubs.
- Forestry, Geology, Environmental and Agricultural Research Equipment.
- Topographic and Navigation Charts.
- Bathymetry Mapping Systems.
- Trimble, SX Blue, Juniper Systems and Garmin to name a few of our GPS/ GNSS Vendors.
- Soil Sampling Equipment by Eijelkamp, Oakfield, AMS and JMC.
Our talented metal fabricators and machinists are capable of designing and building anything! Please contact us with your custom equipment requirements!
There are no reviews yet.