The five members of the Resolutions Committee draft and recommend to the Division for consideration such resolutions considered prudent and necessary in the furtherance of the purposes and objectives of the Division. The recommendations are presented to the Division at its Annual Meeting. The resolution adoption process is available in PDF format below.
Recent Resolutions (2005-2012)
- Resolution for the Establishment and Development of Comprehensive Safety Training Programs for Fisheries Personnel (2005)
- Resolution Protecting the Nationally Significant Aquatic Natural Resources of the Lower Mississippi River Ecosystem (2005)
- Resolution on the Southeast Aquatic Resources Partnership (2007)
- Resolution on Instream Flow Programs (2007)
- Resolution on Federal Funding of Aquatic Nuisance Species Programs (2012)