Hi everyone, FITS is looking for help on the CFTC Committee! All assignments are a minimal time commitment and are not technical in nature. We just need some assistance with reaching out to our fisheries friends and to our partner vendors! Please join us!
User Outreach Subcommittee
- Email different state agencies, federal agencies, universities, and AFS students and chapters to let them know the CFTC exists, how they can use it, and following up with them regularly
- Gauge feedback from users regarding the products listed, new businesses they recommend or want to see, and how we can improve the CFTC
- Contact Alex if interested at email@example.com
Business Outreach Subcommittee
- Email businesses and other potential partners who may want to be part of the CFTC, establish contacts within those companies, and follow up by phone if needed to get a real person
- Recruit those partners and help the CFTC grow
- Post products that are submitted, and maintain existing listings on the Center website
- Contact Steve if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, you can choose to assist at whatever level works for you. We deeply appreciate any time you can give to the Section!
Tagged Under: business outreach, cftc, committee, user outreach, vendor, volunteer