Don’t forget to stop by and visit with the Center for Fisheries Technology partners who attend the AFS Spokane Meeting next week!
- Big Fin Scientific: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/big-fin-scientific/
- BioBase – Navico: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/biobase/
- Biomark: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/biomark/
- Central Life Sciences: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/central-life-sciences/
- Duluth Nets: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/duluth-nets/
- Echoview Software: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/echoview/
- ETS Electrofishing Systems: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/ets-electrofishing/
- Hallprint: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/hallprint/
- Hydrolox: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/hydrolox/
- Oregon RFID: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/oregon-rfid/
- Smith-Root: https://units.fisheries.org/fits/solutions/vendors/smith-root/
Please let them know you saw this reminder and that their participation in the CFT is appreciated. The Center for Fisheries Technology cannot grow, flourish, and be useful without their support!
If an exhibitor you talk to is not part of the online Center for Fisheries Technology, let them know it is FREE to join for the first year and gives them visibility all year to fisheries professionals all over the world. Thanks!